Cinder is looking for an ASIC Verification Engineer to fill a role for one of our clients with offices in San Jose, CA and Portland, OR. This is a full time, direct hire position with full medical benefits and PTO!
If you are looking to work in a dynamic, motivated, and collaborative environment and would like to deliver cutting edge innovative products to Fortune 500 customers, apply today! With this team, you will have a direct contribution to a product's success. Come take pride in all you can do and all you can accomplish!
If you are passionate to learn and can work, both independently and as part of a high performing, multi-disciplinary team we are looking for you.
- Proven experience in ASIC Verification in industry settings
- 3+ years of experience developing and using UVM technologies
- Networking/Computer Network experience
- M.S or B.S in CS/EE or a related major
- Comfortable developing test cases and creating reports and statistics based on testing
- Experience using Verilog and System Verilog
- Experience in Linux and/or embedded systems
- Team work and proactive sharing of knowledge
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!