Cinder is looking for an ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer to fill a role for one our partners in San Jose, CA. This is a full time, 40 an hour a week direct hire position. Our client offers all of their full time employees a full competitive benefits package.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic, motivated, and collaborative environment and would like to deliver cutting edge innovative products to Fortune 500 customers, apply today! With this team, you will have a direct contribution to a product's success. Come take pride in all you can do and all you can accomplish!
If you are passionate to learn and can work, both, independently and as part of a high performing multi-disciplinary team, we are looking for you.
- Ph.D, M.S or B.S in CS/EE or a related major
- Some experience in RTL Development (Verilog, System Verilog, and/or VHDL)
- 3+ years of experience developing and using UVM or OVM technologies
- Comfortable developing test cases and creating reports and statistics based on testing
- Experience using scripting languages for verification
- Experience in Linux and/or embedded systems
- Team work and proactive sharing of knowledge
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!