Cinder is looking for an Automation Engineer to fill a role for our clients in Framingham, MA. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO.
- Develop, test, and maintain code designed to integrate on premise & in cloud virtual environments
- develop new automated tests for both embedded Linux systems and cloud software from existing manual tests
- Monitoring of automated nightly test runs, analyzing the results
- Integrate various DevOps practices into our SQA processes and Continuous Integration initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience with SQA methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- 5+ years of experience with automation of firmware/software that runs on embedded Linux, using Python and Shell scripting
• Experience testing Wi-Fi standards (802.11x, WPA2, etc.) and Bluetooth on hardware and software products
- Experience with building automation utilizing modern cloud technologies and tool chains (VMs, Docker, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with SVN and GIT
- Experience managing Jenkins and creating workflows/jobs for continuous integration testing and deployments
- Experience with API testing
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!