Cinder is looking for a Certification Engineer to fill a roll for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a 40 hour per week, full-time opportunity at a competitive consumer electronics testing company.
Candidate will work on a variety of validation/certification and QA projects. The successful candidate has proven knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting; and, can thrive as team player while working collaboratively within a small, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong system knowledge desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Ability to analyze software and hardware issues
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written)
- Basic Networking
- Experience working with USB, SATA or Ethernet projects.
- General Windows/Linux knowledge
- 1-3 years’ experience in Hardware/Software validation
- Understanding of SW/HW QA methodology
- Experience in configuring and operating a test environment
- Some experience with Oscilloscopes
- Learns quickly
- Be able to multitask
- Willing to ask questions to fill knowledge gaps
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!