Cinder is looking for a Design Engineer to fill a role for our client in Beaverton, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
The Design Engineer will be a key member of the engineering team in a high visibility position and will be an important contributor to the progress of the company. You will work with members of other engineering teams to design new products to meet customer specifications for high volume applications. Along with updating and improving documentation for current products.
- Assist with the development of semiconductor packaging products and process tooling.
- Update product documentation and create 3D models of 2D part drawings.
- Create 3D assemblies from 3D parts and run motion and plastic flow simulations in SolidWorks.
- Assist with the creation of standard design tools used to design new semiconductor packaging products.
- Assist with the implementation SolidWorks PDM and coordinate the ECN process.
- Is proficient at designing semiconductor packaging using SolidWorks
- Working experience in semiconductor assembly operations with knowledge of associated processes.
- Someone who works well as a team player and has a commitment to completing the job as required.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks, with a minimum CSWA certification preferred.
- B.S. or M.S. Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 2 plus years relevant industry experience.
Job Location: Beaverton, OR
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!