Cinder is looking for a DevOps Engineer to fill a role for one of our clients in Framingham, MA. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO.
- Establish continuous integration (CI) pipeline to fully automate deployment of the highly available, mission critical cloud platform
- Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based development systems for our software engineers
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
- Configure and administer our API developer portal and API gateway
- Configure and administer authentication with various identity providers
- Implement security policies according to industry best practices
- Handle variable load patterns and rapidly increasing demand through elastic system design
- 5+ years in DevOps, software development, or network management
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and scripting
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (Python or Java preferred)
- Extensive experience with a public cloud provider, ideally Amazon Web Services – certification highly desired
- Experience with automation and configuration management using either Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Software process automation with popular scripting languages (PHP, Python, Node.js, and/or Ruby)
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Application performance analysis and monitoring
- Knowledge of best-practice security and networking techniques for an Internet-facing system
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!