Cinder is looking for a Director of Product Management to fill a role for our clients in San Jose, CA. This is a full time opportunity with a full benefits package with a rapidly growing, industry leader in the custom networking products industry!
Our client is looking for a strong Director of Product Management to develop next generation network monitoring products based on a unique combination of custom programmable hardware and full software stack.
You should have a proven track record of delivering products and features (product line management) in a highly competitive environment. And delivery is not good enough – your products should be winners in the market, through collaboration with sales and effective training at all levels as a tireless promoter and product expert.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented and owns the product and its future by maintaining the features backlog and customer commitments while simultaneously helping sales deliver on quarterly revenue goals by mapping revenue bearing features onto the roadmap in accordance with the sales cycle and customer opportunities.
You will need to be able to visualize, plan and drive features from end to end, combining your wit, wisdom and creativity with a firm hand driving action to a defined goal.
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Drive strategy and execution on network performance monitoring and packet brokering products.
- Be responsible for product definition and positioning of the various elements of the solution, including ownership of product features and backlog.
- Lead from a product management perspective the product development process.
- Define the necessary Go-To-Market strategies and product insertion tactics.
- Build the necessary collateral for field and market.
- Assist sales team in the field with presentations and support at key strategic customers.
- 10+ years of experience on development and product management of network monitoring or other networking products, ideally for large enterprise and datacenter.
- Proven knowledge on hardware and software architectures as well as industry best practices on network performance monitoring.
- BS degree in technical discipline required. MS degree in business or technical discipline preferred.
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven business and analytical skills to support planning, prioritization and measurement.
- Very strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, continually changing, fast-paced high stress environment
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- Commitment to creating high quality deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!