Cinder is looking for an Electrical Engineer to fill a role for our sister company in Beaverton, OR. We are looking for somebody to join their cross-discipline team of electrical, computer, software and mechanical engineers. Their lab handles both 3rd party prototype development as well as software and hardware automation for use by groups within the organization.
Job duties may include:
- Component selection, prototyping, PCB layout and assembly
- Analog / Digital Circuit Design
- Collaborating with software and mechanical engineers
- Working with clients to define engineering requirements
- Designing and executing tests and experiments
- Generating design documents and/or test reports
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Basic+ knowledge of circuit design and theory (analog and digital)
- Familiar with schematic / board layout CAD tools, such as EAGLE and Orcad
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Have or be working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or have equivalent real-world experience
Bonus points for the following:
- Basic scripting skills (Python)
- Comfortable working with hands (soldering, electronic rework, hand tools, etc.)
- Embedded Linux Experience (Raspberry Pi okay!)
- Microcontroller Systems (Arduino okay!)
- Robotics (servo motors, etc.)
- C++ / C
- Comfortable with a Linux command prompt
- Data / Statistical Analysis
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!