Cinder is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to fill a role for our clients in Framingham, MA. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter who wants to have a big impact not only on the future of our products, but also on how we can develop software more effectively.
While the team’s focus is on embedded Bluetooth products, team members are often required to wear multiple hats, with opportunities to work on build infrastructure, PC applications, Matlab-based tools, mobile apps and other special projects as needs arise.
Key responsibilities of this position are to:
- Design, implement and deploy embedded software for new headphone products that include technologies like Bluetooth and Active Noise Reduction.
- Contribute to all phases of the software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test coordination, release, support, and documentation.
- Evaluate and work with 3rd party software providers as appropriate.
- MUST have previous experience making modifications with CSR8670 or CSR8675 chips – absolutely no exceptions
- High level experience with C in an embedded environment
- Experience with Bluetooth or other networking protocols
- Experience programming and debugging in real-time systems
- BS in SW engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Expertise with basic lab equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters, etc.), as well as knowledge and exposure to basic hardware design
- Experience with version control, bug tracking systems and software documentation
- Demonstrated ability to work on teams and a desire to learn from others
- Experience with test automation tool suite to develop automated test cases
- Passion for consumer electronics and a desire to take an active part in shaping the user experience
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!