Cinder is looking for an Embedded / System Software Developer to fill a role for our clients in San Jose, CA and Portland, OR. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO and medical insurance.
We are seeking a low-level software developer that has hands on experience and knowledge with Linux Internal / Linux Drivers / Linux Kernel and has experience with embedded developing using RTOS or no OS. Above all, we are looking for the “right people”: high integrity, smart, and motivated professionals who will make our team better. If you are passionate to learn and can work, both independently, and as part of a high performing multi-disciplinary team, we are looking for you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field.
- Clear understanding of Linux like Kernel architecture, design, and internals.
- Hands on experience in Linux/Android device driver development in C, Data structures, multithreading, and algorithms.
- Experience with embedded software design, implementation and debugging ranging from the driver/interrupt level up to the application level.
- Familiarity with Ethernet and networking protocols.
- Ability to interpret schematics.
- Comfortable in the lab using tools such as oscilloscopes, volt meters, and emulators.
- Experience in Bus protocols like PCIE/SDIO
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!