Cinder is looking for a Front-End Application Engineer to fill a role for our clients in Lake Oswego, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week direct hire opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- 2+ years of experience working with React, Angular, Backbone, Ember or Elm.
- 2+ years of back-end experience with Python, Go, Ruby or Java.
- 3+ years working as a programmer at a company in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and understand business goals to develop intelligent solutions.
- At least one year of database experience including any combination of MSSQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- At least one year of micro-service stack experience.
- Experience with distributed code repos and pull requests.
- Prior experience supporting multiple browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Prior development on a RESTful system.
- Prior experience with Elasticsearch or other non-relational databases.
- Prior experience with Webpack.
- Prior experience with Yarn.
- Prior experience with Mapbox GL JS and ESRI.
- Prior experience with AWS.
- Prior experience on an Agile team.
- Prior experience with Software as a Service products.
Job Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!