Cinder is looking for a Front-End Application Engineer to fill a role for our clients in Lake Oswego, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Consistently write quality code with unit tests
- Work effectively with the team to collaborate towards a killer application
- Analytical, problem-solving skills in fast moving culture
- Collaborative and innovative with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Works well with others, communicates when needed
- Leader for “best practices”
- Affinity with maps and UX development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math or related STEM fields; more extensive experience may be substituted
- Experience in React (or Angular), Redux, Sass (or LESS), Node, Git, and Webpack, as well as testing tools like Karma and Mocha
- 5+ years working as a programmer at a company in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and understand business goals to develop intelligent solutions
- Experience with distributed code repos and pull requests
- Prior experience supporting multiple browsers, operating systems and devices
- Prior development on a RESTful system
- Prior experience with Mapbox GL JS and ESRI
- Prior experience with AWS
- Prior experience with data models/schemas (or schema-less)
- Prior experience with macOS
- Prior experience on an Agile team
- Prior experience with Software as a Service products
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!