Human Resource Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Human Resource Coordinator who is interested in joining a growing team in Portland, OR. This role will play an integral part in directly supporting the HR Director and management teams. Initially the HR Coordinator will take on a variety of administrative and employee relations tasks. Ideally, this role will eventually advance into an HR Business Partner position.
• Continued development of employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, community and high performance.
• Assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines
• Maintain employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company
• Counsel managers on employment issues.
• Comply with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
• Protect the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
• Assist with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
• 2+ years of experience in a Human Resources related role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience maintaining confidentiality
• Ability to work autonomously and ability to work in ambiguous environments
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
Job Location: Portland, OR
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!