Cinder is looking for a IT Project Manager to fill a role for our client in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with flexible working hours, opportunity for extreme growth, and an unlimited vacation policy.
- Work cross functionally with teams across multiple locations to ensure rapid execution and on time, high quality delivery of complex projects
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting project status, issues and risks and proactively driving to solutions and completion
- Work with stakeholder teams to successfully coordinate release milestone and lifecycle activities.
- Monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level
- Demonstrated experience facilitating dynamic meetings, coordinating among high energy participants and directing towards concrete results
- 2-5 years of Project Manager/Project Coordinator experience
- Must have worked with IT teams specifically
- Experienced in project management disciplines (management of scope, project plan creation/management, risk management, escalations, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated ability to perform strategic planning
- Extensive experience with Business Process Management
- Effective problem solving, facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experienced user of SharePoint, MS Project and Visio, and Excel
- PMP or SCPM certification
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative and can multi-task
- demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- Job Location: San Francisco, CA
- Shift: Flexible Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client does not provide visa sponsorship. No third-party candidates will be considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!