Cinder is looking for a Junior Android Developer to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week 2 month temporary opportunity.
An essential part delivering an interconnected experience for vehicles are the Mobile Developers with professional Android native and hybrid experience; who will be working closely with designers, software architects, and vehicle interface engineers.
- Design and implement software systems to meet desired user experience, functional, and security requirements.
- Cross company Proof of Concept delivery for interconnected mobile infotainment features.
- Rapidly iterating and developing concepts on mobile platforms.
- Working with our team, the collaborating partner companies and external suppliers to create new concepts
- Create mobile applications to compliment intended user experiences in hybrid and native mobile languages.
- Debug existing native and hybrid mobile code, find root causes and resolve software issues
- Fix existing software, and successfully upstream and merge the patches
- Rapidly develop concepts and be able to actively work within development communities
- Perform other duties as required
Key Criteria for Role:
- Education – Equivalent of degree level experience is required
- Programmer with 3+ years’ experience with at least 1-2 years mobile experience
- GIT / Fabric / CI System experience in required
- Working with Open Source Communities
- Working within team environment and with external suppliers/vendors
- Professional AGILE experience
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!