Cinder is looking for a Lead Technical Project Manager to fill a Direct Hire role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, onsite position working directly with our client.
The Lead Project Manager oversees the entire Project Portfolio and together with management and ensures the alignment with the strategic direction of the company.
In this role you will be driving a motivated team towards shaping the future products of our company by showcasing excellent leadership and implementing best practices. You will continuously re-think the status quo and develop innovative concept as well as lead and guide the team members in the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Project Portfolio and Team Management – Oversee the progress of the Project Portfolio, address Risks and Issues, ensure structured approach in the execution of projects, coach the PMO team members and implement Best Practices – 40%
- Project Management – Responsible for directing the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure of short- and mid-term projects; including timeline/meeting/risk/issue management and status reporting 20%
- Project Governance – Drive governing activities and decisions to ensure the right support structure to efficiently carry out projects (Escalation, Steering, Allocation, Prioritization) – 20%
- Concept & Process Development – Directing the development and implementation of new concepts for the Program Management Office and the wider company – 20%
- Act as a role model for the team with a high level of motivation and inspiration to over-achieve against goals
- Showcase sense of ownership and willingness to constantly re-think the status quo
Necessary Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management or Computer Science related fields
- 5-10 years experience in Project Management working with Project Management Methods and Tools (PMP, Certified Scrum Master or similar)Experience in presenting proposals and reporting to management level
- 2+ years experience in leading a team with direct reports
- Experience in implementing new processes and concepts in an organization
- Experience in presenting proposals and reporting to management level
- Advanced MS Office Skills (emphasis on MS PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English – additional languages are a plus
- Experience in directly working with cross-functional, international teams
- Experience in the Automotive and Software development industry – experience in HMI Design is a plus
- Ability to deliver quick results with a structural approach
Supervisory Responsibility: Program Management Office Team: 2-4 employees
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!