Cinder is looking for a Linux C++ Developer to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week 3 month temporary opportunity.
- Create C++ code running within a Linux stack or elsewhere including documenting and testing code that meets the architecture requirements
- Debug existing C++ code, find root causes and resolve software issues
- Fix existing software, and successfully upstream and merge the patches
- Rapidly develop concepts and be able to actively work within development communities
Key Criteria for the Role:
- Education – Bachelors Equivalent or Equivalent Experience
- Professional level C++ development experience is required
- Professional Linux based development skills required
- GIT / Gerrit / OBS or Yocto experience beneficial
- Qt or other HMI tools beneficial
- Working with Open Source Communities
- Working within team and with outside suppliers/vendors
- Professional AGILE experience
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!