Cinder is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full-time position with a competitive benefits package, and PTO!
Supports production issues on Electronic and Mechanical assemblies, developing written assembly procedures, test plans or provide verbal instructions. Troubleshoot of production yield issues. Supporting of labeling, packaging, documentation, and testing in support of production requirements.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Sets-up and conducts tests of complete units and sub-assemblies according to written test plans or verbal instructions.
- Records test procedures and results (numerical & graphical data) and recommends modifications in product or test method.
- Communicates, works & interacts with co-workers at all levels of the company.
- Evaluate field installations & recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- A 2-year engineering degree from an accredited University, OR 2 years’ industry experience
- Ability to read schematics and build/test/troubleshoot circuitry according to the schematic independently
- Familiarity with PLM systems (Microsoft AX preferred)
- Ability to create as well as read and assess ECOs
- Ability to read part drawings and build/test/troubleshoot electro/mechanical assemblies independently
- Ability to pull GTIN labels and write label specifications
- Ability to write production kitting, assembly, and test instructions
- Ability to verify part specifications
- Ability to maintain older products through company sustaining processes
- Familiarity with mechanical CAD software such as: Solidworks
- Familiarity with mechanical test equipment and methods for testing mechanical assemblies
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!