Cinder is looking for a Fullstack/Microservices Software Engineer to fill a role for one of our clients in Framingham, MA. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO.
- Develop microservices in the cloud to integrate third party streaming music services
- Design and develop REST APIs to expand functionality
- Create productivity tools for third-party developers to self-service their own integrated solutions
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities that ensure we are using the best techniques and tools
- Work with other software leads on developing production automation and unit test automation
- Expert knowledge of dynamic coding environments such as Python or Node.js
- 2+ years developing, deploying and maintaining production web applications and/or web API services
- 5 or more years working in software development
- Cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing in the cloud
- Experience with cloud computing (Amazon Web Services preferred)
- Knowledge of automation tools like Jenkins or Travis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivelant, Master’s degree preferred
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!