Cinder is looking for a Network Engineer to fill a role for our client in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with flexible working hours, opportunity for extreme growth, and an unlimited vacation policy.
The Network Engineer is highly business-oriented, with a proven record of engineering and implementation of network infrastructure. He/she will contribute to the global system architecture by ensuring standardization, and will be involved in networking as well as systems engineering.
Research, design, implement and support the following systems:
- Network architecture and administration
- Active Directory/Open Directory design
- Communications design and administration (wiki, telephone, mail, etc.)
- Deep packet analysis using Sniffer/Wireshark
- Data center and Virtualization design
- Network security including penetration testing
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 helpdesk support – provide end-user training for systems and solutions
- Manage vendor relationships and software licensing for IT infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years’ equivalent experience
- Experience with Cisco Meraki VPN configurations
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- 2+ years’ experience designing, deploying and supporting enterprise-class technology solutions
- 1-2 years’ experience using AWS VPC networking
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server 2003 to 2008 R2, DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience working in a mixed OS environment
- Wi-fi Network Engineering (802.11x, PEAP, 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
- HIPPA compliance experience
- CCNA or CCNP certification
- Job Location: San Francisco, CA
- Shift: Normal business hours and maintenance/emergency windows outside of normal hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Our client does not provide visa sponsorship. No third-party candidates will be considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!