Cinder is looking for a Network Validation Engineer to fill a role for our clients in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
In this role you will be working in a small group setting of approximately two people testing networking products on server versions of the Windows operating systems, pre-production Windows operating systems, and virtual machines running both Windows and Linux operating systems. You will also be testing both existing and new LAN on Motherboard or Network Adapter designs. The required testing is a combination of manual procedures, automated scripts, setup of systems, and working with engineers on enabling new operating system features.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with server versions of Microsoft Windows and virtual machines (VMs).
- Experience and knowledge of Linux VMs.
- Knowledge of wired Ethernet infrastructure and deployment experience with Switches, Routers, Fiber Optics, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP in the Windows and Linux environment
- Ability to install and troubleshoot Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience installing and configuring network adapters
- Ability to set up and configure Hyper-V
- Experience working with a bug tracking
- Experience in administrating multiple servers
- Experience developing, using and deploying automated test environments
- Windows test kit (HCT) experience
- VBScript, Perl, Python, Shell, and/or C/C++ experience
- Cloud computing experience
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!