Cinder is looking for a Power and Performance Validation Engineer to fill a role for our clients in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- Evaluating platform features and specifications and providing a platform engineering proposal based on technical data analysis and investigating implementation details of the system hardware while interfacing with chipset and CPU design and architecture teams to agree upon implementation
- Coordinate with Work Groups that perform the electrical, mechanical, and thermal analysis and implement recommendations for improvements
- Interacting with subsystem experts such as voltage regulator (VR) design, memory, clocking, validation platform and drive platform power saving features from the proof of concept phase to implementation in the platform Plan of Record (POR)
- 3 years of experience with computer architecture, electronics principles and/or digital design
- 3 years of experience with using electronics lab practices and equipment
- Strong debug aptitude on complex platform issues (FW/HW/OS)
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals
- Self-driven and motivated individual that is willing to work in a start up-like mode
- Experience measuring power and/or performance on platforms
- Experience using ITPs/XDPs
- Understanding of platform power management
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!