Cinder is looking for a Software Engineer to fill a role for our clients in San Jose, CA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week job opportunity. Our client offers all of their full time employees a competitive benefits package.
As the computing environment is becoming more distributed and more complex, the need for reliable, consistent, and optimal network delivery is increasing. Join a winning team developing world-class technology that is changing the way modern data centers and networks are monitored, optimized and managed. Our client practices creative and agile software development, with fast release cycles, to deliver unique products to sophisticated customers.
You will have a challenging and exciting opportunity to grow your engineering skills, while gaining experience at the full R&D cycle from conceptual specification, through design and implementation, to successful field deployments.
In this position you will:
- Work in a dynamic, motivated, and collaborative environment
- Deliver cutting edge innovative products to demanding fortune 500 customers
- Have direct contribution to products’ success and be proud of your accomplishments
- MS or BS in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Development experience in languages like Python and C/C++, and with web technologies and frameworks
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and databases
- Experience with Linux and/or embedded systems
- Must be comfortable working in a team based environment
- Job Location: San Jose, CA or Portland, OR
- Shift: Normal business hours with some overtime anticipated
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now at http://www.cinderstaffing.com/ !!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!