Cinder is looking for a Storage Systems Software Engineer to fill a role for our clients in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client is looking for an experienced/senior software developer with experience working with Linux storage subsystems.
- Clear understanding of Linux like Kernel architecture, design, and internals. The candidate should have Hands on development experience in Data Structures, multithreading and algorithms.
- Experience with software design, implementation and debugging ranging from the driver/Interrupt level up to the application level.
- Experience with SATA, PCIe/NVMe, SAS and other storage interfaces
- Experience with Linux server and storage hardware design and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Ethernet and networking protocols
- Must know C and/or C++
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!