Are you looking for your next exciting and rewarding career? Come join our amazing Talent Acquisition team at Cinder! We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our in-house recruiting team in Beaverton, OR. This is a full-time temp to hire opportunity.
- Work with the recruiters to understand the overall needs and requirements to develop job postings that are attractive to candidates and accurately describe the requirements for the position
- Post jobs to various job board sites, i.e. Bullhorn Reach, Monster, Linkedin, etc.
- Enter, update, and maintain information in our applicant tracking system (Bullhorn)
- Assess and prioritize recruiting needs of the team
- Pre-screen candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Participate in projects and team meetings
- Other administrative duties as required by the position
Required Skills (Must Have):
- 2 – 5 years of professional administrative support or recruiting assistant skills
- Experience with sourcing for candidates
- Must be internet savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Teamwork skills are a must along with the ability to grasp new technologies
- Ability to establish a strong rapport with candidates, team members, hiring managers, and clients
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have):
- Experience working with Bullhorn, Beeline, and Fieldglass applicant tracking systems
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment while meeting short-term and long-term deadlines
Interpersonal Skills and Traits:
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Self-starter who requires little direction; works just as effectively independently as on a highly collaborative team
- Skilled in organizing, multi-tasking and prioritizing competing time demands; ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Very organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knack for anticipating obstacles and addressing issues early on
- Professional in every way: displays maturity, outstanding judgment, critical thinking, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!