Cinder is looking for a Test Automation and Infrastructure Engineer to fill a role for our client in Camas, WA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
In this role, you will help build the automated infrastructure for capturing the information that the lab generates:
- Auto “look back” packet capture to identify issues
- Home Automation API programming
- Turning devices on and off based off IP address & user interface for adjustment
- Scene/customer traffic & channel utilization profile definition and switching
Required skills / experience:
- Wi-Fi sniffer log auto capture running logs
- APC Switch Group Scheduler – Able to auto switch on/off base on schedule
- Wi-Fi traffic generation via Raspberry pi and via IOS/Android devices
- APC Switch integration with APIs
- Manual Wireless Test develop for products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in automation development
- Experience with Alexa API
- Experience with Google Home API
- Experience with Apple Home API
- Experience with Logitech Harmony API
- Experience with BLE Switch robot API
- Experience with Appium (iOS / Android)
Job Location: Camas, WA
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!