Cinder is looking for a Test Automation and Infrastructure Engineer to fill a role for our client in Camas, WA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
In this role, you will help build the automated infrastructure for capturing the information that the lab generates:
- Auto “look back” packet capture to identify issues
- Home Automation API programming
- Turning devices on and off based off IP address & user interface for adjustment
- Scene/customer traffic & channel utilization profile definition and switching
Required skills / experience:
- Wi-Fi sniffer log auto capture running logs
- APC Switch Group Scheduler – Able to auto switch on/off base on schedule
- Wi-Fi traffic generation via Raspberry pi and via IOS/Android devices
- APC Switch integration with APIs
- Manual Wireless Test develop for products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in automation development
- Experience with Alexa API
- Experience with Google Home API
- Experience with Apple Home API
- Experience with Logitech Harmony API
- Experience with BLE Switch robot API
- Experience with Appium (iOS / Android)
Job Location: Camas, WA
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!