Cinder is looking for an Test Engineer to fill a role for our client in Santa Clara, CA. This is a full time position with a dynamic benefits package.
As an Avionics Test Engineer, you will report directly to the Avionics Lead Engineer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Unleash your creativity to architect and build robust hardware and software test platforms for avionics, actuators, and sensors;
- Develop innovative strategies to improve test coverage within a fast paced environment;
- Enhance the hardware-in-the-loop test automation platform and simulation environment;
- Support the continuous integration workflow by enabling automatic deployment and testing of the latest code updates;
- Lead test campaigns on avionics components and sub-systems and write test plans and test reports;
- Contribute to post flight data analysis;
- Ensure traceability of the test results to the system requirements;
You should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant subject such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering;
- Track record of system testing and data analysis;
- At least five years of experience with software development;
- Mastery of Python, Unix and Object Oriented Designs;
- Knowledge of flight controls, avionics or dynamic models;
- Familiarity with Robot Framework or similar test automation tools;
- Ultimately, we need you to be able to enjoy a fun, exciting, and fast paced environment.
Onsite / Remote: Onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, and stimulating environment, and meet the above criteria, please apply today!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing staffing firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!