Cinder is looking for a Test Technician (Swing-Shift) to fill a role for one of our clients in the Hillsboro/Beaverton, OR Area. This is a 40 hour per week, 6-month temporary-to-hire opportunity. If you meet the below criteria, are looking for a professional, challenging, and stimulating environment, please apply today!
Candidate will work on a variety of validation and QA projects. The successful candidate has proven knowledge of software and hardware troubleshooting, and is able to thrive as team player while working collaboratively within a small, dynamic environment.
Necessary Skills (Required):
- 0-2 years in SW validation and executing test cases
- System Knowledge – Install/uninstall, enable/disable drivers
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Operating systems
- Experience in configuring and operating a test environment
- Ability to analyze and debug software issues; excellent problem solving skills
- Basic Networking
- General Windows/Linux Knowledge
- Understanding of SW QA methodology preferred
- Knowledge/ experience in wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, WAPs, and Bluetooth technologies preferred
- Linux and Android experience
- Ability to file and validate device driver bugs
- Independent worker
- Learns quickly
- Willing to ask questions to fill knowledge gaps
- Strong reading comprehension for testing documents
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet aggressive goals and high quality standards on schedule.
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Willingness to work SWING SHIFT: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Job Location: Must be done ONSITE