Our client is searching for a UX Researcher to join a team working toward future interfaces in vehicles. The research team works at pace to deliver quality data to designers and engineers on projects ranging from mobile apps to in vehicle infotainment systems. The team runs usability tests on software and proofs of concept, delivering quick turnaround to drive rapid iteration throughout the organization.
The research team is a tight-knit group with diverse backgrounds ranging from design to science. They are passionate about delivering quality research and having fun while doing it.
- Apply advanced working knowledge of the customer demographics and ensure that participant recruitment most suitability reflects the desired current and target demographic.
- Ensure user pilot tests are carried out, review analysis of the tests, and present findings to the team.
- Investigate new methodologies and ensure that the most up-to-date and relevant industry and international standards are being tested for.
- Work together with other divisions, including Research and Human Factors, to identify the business needs for future user testing direction.
- Work with the customer insight and marketing teams to better understand the global customer base and communicate this information to their design team to help better inform the end product.
- Records and analyzes data from participant interaction with the vehicle while in a vehicle simulator
- Work with and use data from a vehicle simulator that tracks participant interaction with the vehicle
Key Criteria for Role
- Education – Equivalent of BS or MS
- 2-7+ Years’ Experience with the following:
- Expert Qualitative and Quantitative user testing methods
- Expert User testing planning
- Expert analytical skills and ability to prepare reports, including presentation of report material to senior management and key stakeholders
- Expert recruiting practices and in-person interviewing skills including experience with focus groups and other types of market research
- Advanced eye tracking experience
- Advanced software usability testing
- Expert development technologies Qt QML/HTML/CSS/JS
- Advanced Linux abilities
Job Location: Portland, OR
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!