Cinder is looking for a Part Time Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR.
- Use rework soldering station to do HW rework of boards that include 0402 size discrete and fine pitch components
- Disassemble, upgrade internal boards via rework or replacement, and reassemble to full working system.
- Update system to the latest firmware, drivers, OS and applications(best known configurations – BKC) using SW methods/tools (Dediprog, FPT)
- Good technical understanding of PC architecture including software, firmware, and hardware interaction
- Ability to read schematics and use Cadence Allegro software to correlate schematic to physical board components.
- Receive returned systems from customers and will track, scrap and update inventory and ship units out as customers need.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Flexible depending on availability
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!