Cinder is looking for a Validation Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40-hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verify product quality: run regression tests, debug issues, file defects
- Work closely with developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases
- Experience working with motherboards, flashing FW, bringing up boards (booting to OS)
- Good understanding of HW and SW debugging and/or troubleshooting
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft OSs from Windows 7 forward
- Knowledge/experience of validation or QA
- Tolerance for a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Thrive as a team player while working collaboratively within a small and dynamic environment
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards on schedule
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written).
- 1 year in SW validation and executing test cases with an understanding of SW QA methodology
- Ability to file and validate device driver bugs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Scripting skills (such as Python)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!