Cinder is looking for a Visual Designer to fill a role for our clients in Lake Oswego, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
We are on the hunt for a visual designer with a passion for both brand and interaction design to help us build awesome ad tech applications and supporting marketing material. Your work should demonstrate simplicity, depth, empathy, and clarity. You should be comfortable functioning both independently and also collaborating closely within cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product and BrandComm. You should have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for details. You should be able to grasp and refine highly complex issues and translate them into clean, clear, comprehensible solutions.
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Use creative problem solving to achieve business goals
- Be agile and ready to tackle a wide range of design tasks
- Collaborate with cross disciplined teams including writers, designers, and engineers
- Help define and implement best practices for the design team
- Stay current on usability, user centered design and related ad technologies
- Effectively communicate brand principles through clean and clear marketing material
- Present and defend designs and deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Promote design culture within the company
- 3-5 years proven experience in an agency or tech start-up
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong design skills
- Solid understanding of user centered/interaction design principles and practices
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Proficiency in a variety of tools including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, Acture, Asana and Jira
- Experience in prototyping, research and documentation
- Knowledge of and ability to work with HTML, CSS and web languages
- Experience working with Ad Tech platforms
- Video or motion experience
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!